Limited-edition "Golden Tickets" were available via pre-sale for $445 (at current exchange) in February giving fashion fans full access to all festival events. The 100 "Golden Tickets" sold-out quickly upon being released, giving event organizers confirmation that consumers are actively seeking first-hand experiences and social opportunities to connect the dots between their fashion fantasies and real life. "The whole idea of the festival was to bring the world of Vogue alive to the ticket buying public. It's the first time any fashion magazine has done something like this," says Vogue Editor Alexandra Shulman.
The festival will also include a focus on the beauty industry featuring a range of workshops and makeovers. Master hair colourist Josh Wood and his team will be on hand for mini styling sessions with wash-out dyes and temporary hair extensions while Armani’s make-up artists will be offering tutorials on how to get summer’s smoky eye. Festival goers will also be treated to makeup touch-ups by Chanel beauty guru Mary Greenwell before posing for a special Vogue photo op.
Don't miss the limited-edition festival t-shirts designed by Mulberry at the event. À la carte tickets are available for £75 per session. For more info visit and a full line up of events visit the Vogue Festival 2012 official website.
British Vogue Festival Highlights - Day One (4/20)
- 10am- Christopher Bailey, designer, in conversation with British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman
- 12pm- "My Fashion Life" fashion panel featuring Lucinda Chambers- Vogue fashion director, Marigay McKee- Harrods fashion and beauty director, Matthew Williamson- designer, and Russell Marsh- model casting director.
- 1pm- Nigella Lawson, Vogue contributing editor and food writer, in conversation with British TV news broadcaster Kirsty Young
- 2:45pm- Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana in conversation with British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman
- 5:50pm- Featured speaker, Stella McCartney
British Vogue Festival Highlights- Day Two (4/21)
- 10am- Featured speaker, Diane von Furstenberg
- 12pm- Fashion Q&A with leading British designers Holly Fulton, Henry Holland, Roksanda Ilincic, Christopher Kane, Mary Katrantzou, and Nicholas Kirkwood.
- 2:45pm- Tom Ford, designer and film director, in conversation with British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman
- 6pm- Red Carpet discussion featuring celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe, photographer Richard Young, and celebrated interior designer William Banks-Blaney.