Right now I'm getting major mileage out of my diamond stud earrings because their versatile and add instant glam to anything in my closet. For spring I'm pairing simple studs with a mixed material military-inspired jacket, basic tee, dark denim skinny jeans, suede booties and a classic bag, (as shown below).
Another easy way to breathe new life into your jewelry is by stacking multiple bracelets on your wrist to create a layered look. This can easily be done with diamond bracelets or bangles and looks very chic for a night on the town, (as shown below). Some girls even like to add a layer of bracelets on the same wrist that they wear their watch. (Style tip: Skip this styling technique if you're worried about your wrist looking too bulky.)
You can also get the layered look by wearing several complimentary necklaces at the same time or by adding multiple charms to a single necklace. I love the look of delicate necklaces paired with a classic dress and a leather jacket (as pictured below).
If rings are your thing, pair a metallic manicure with a gorgeous cocktail ring for spring (shown below). Rose gold, yellow gold and diamond encrusted cocktail rings are the perfect way to infuse a little bit of glamour to your jewelry box. These unexpected accessories can be worn any day of the week to instantly dress up your outfit. Bonus: These gems will be your go-to accessories for holiday parties and special events.
1) Gold Drop Earrings - I live in my gold drop earrings and wear them with just about everything I own from jeans and boots to my favorite dresses. These earrings are timeless and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion and your mood.
2) Diamond Encrusted Cocktail Ring - Whether you're into the right hand ring movement or not, every girl should own a diamond cocktail ring. These statement rings are so much fun to wear!
3) Diamond Bangle - At any given time I can be found layering a wrist full of bracelets so it's no surprise that the diamond bangle made my Top 5 list. These bracelets are versatile and can be mixed and matched with other bracelets in your jewelry box to create a signature look.
4) Diamond Necklace - Speaking of jewelry boxes- no jewelry box would be complete without a diamond necklace. Regardless of your style preference, a classic diamond necklace can be worn with everything from a little black dress to jeans and a cashmere sweater. Even if you save your diamond necklace and only wear it on special occasions like weddings and holiday parties, you'll definitely get your money's worth out of this splurge-worthy piece.
5) Diamond Studs - A great pair of diamond studs can last a lifetime. They add instant polish to laid-back looks and look beautiful when dressed up for special events. If you decide to splurge on just one thing from this list, let it be a pair of diamond earrings. You can thank me later.